- Click Here For More Specific Information On:
- Buy Air Compressors
Air compressors are used almost everywhere whether it’s a house, garage, office or a factory. There are many compressor manufacturers and suppliers in the United Arab Emirates that offer great range of air compressors with high quality and superior features. If you are confused how to choose the right air compressor out of so many available in the market, DCCIInfo business directory is the online resource you can use to find the topmost air compressor. The compressors manufactured by most of the Emirates based companies are reliable and highly efficient to match with their offered price rates.
These compressors offer plenty of benefits to save time and energy. But before you can go and visit the retail store to buy a compressor, you would need to know what to look for when you are searching for the one with the right price and features that suit your needs. Without the right knowledge about the product and without understanding the criterion based on which you should make a comparison among the various available compressors, you might feel lost and find it difficult to choose the right compressor you need for your business.
Here is a quick short guide on what you can take into consideration while trying to choose the best compressor manufacturer in the UAE:
- Analyze your RequirementsBefore you decide to select the air compressor you need, you must analyze the requirements of your house or office depending upon where you want to install it. Do you need the compressor just to operate the machinery or pneumatic tools? Are you looking for simply inflating a tire? If the answer is yes, you will need a compressor with tank especially when you are using high flow requiring tools. In case you are planning to use the compressor for filling a tire or for merely air brushing, you would need a portable compressor.
- Understand the Compressor Type you Need
There are two types of compressors viz. rotary screw compressor and reciprocating compressor. Out of these two, rotary screw compressor is the most commonly used type of compressor that comes with cylinder and piston moving up and down along with one-way valve. On the other hand, rotary screw compressor is specifically designed for continuous use purpose and is used with the tools that simultaneously run for several seconds at once such as jackhammers and impact wrenches. Piston compressor and single stage compressor are the two examples of this type of air compressor. The benefit of using piston compressor is that it compresses the air quickly as compared to the single piston compressor. The single stage compressor is useful to power the most pneumatic tools such as glue guns, spray guns and others.
- Determine the Horsepower of Air CompressorHorsepower for an air compressor may range from 1.5 to 6.5 horsepower (HP). Air compressors that have large HP capacity are normally reserved for their industrial applications and offer much higher psi. Reading articles and blogs online would help you give an idea of how to make comparison of the new and old air compressors based on the flow rates instead of the HP ratings since the ratings have been recently changed. If you need the air compressor for small scale purpose, you would need as much horsepower as you need for its large-scale industrial applications. Horsepower rating is not the only decision factor as there are other factors to be taken into consideration such as CFM ratings.
- Check the CFM RatingCFM stands for Cubic Feet per Minute which measures volumetric flow. The CFM ratings vary depending upon the psi value of your air compressor. This implies that two tools that have different psi values may not necessarily have the CFM values that you could add together. When evaluating the air compressors, you should ask for the standard CFM rating which is also termed as SCFM and should be 14.5 PSIA at 20 degree Celsius with zero percent relative humidity. After you know the SCFM values of all the air tools, you can add them and then also add 30 percent on top of it towards safety buffer. The total value is what you get as the maximum CFM usage value you need for completion of the job and you should choose an air compressor with CFM rating closer to this value.
- Determine Space and PortabilityThe size of the air compressor could vary and could be small, portable and large with more powerful fixtures. So, you may need to check whether the compressor you are buying can be rolled or lifted off the ground if required. The air compressor should have convenient portability but if you want to keep it at one of the corners of your garage, you may need longer hose or otherwise you may need a compressor with higher capacity.
- Check the Power SourceDepending upon whether you are in an area without electricity or you have power all the times, you can decide to select the drive system that comes with electric motor. Most of the electric air compressors operate on 110V while the larger compressors operate on 240V. As an alternative of these compressors, you may opt for mobile air compressors that could run off diesel or gasoline engine, be integrated into the existing engine of the vehicle and use hydraulic port.